What exactly are all of these different categories?
Glad you asked. We “filed” each post into one of several groups, including:
- Bulletin Board: Themed collections of great online shopping finds.
- Cut + Copy: High-end runway styles, at affordable prices.
- Deals + Steals: The best deals, coupon codes, freebies on the Internet.
- Photo Op: They say a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Style Requests: Looking for a particular outfit or pair of shoes? Let us find it for you.
- Training Manuals: Fashion tips and how-tos for total shopping domination.
- For the Guys: Stuff for guys.
- File This: Just random tidbits, about fashion and not.
How do I make a style request?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’re looking for. Or have your people call my people. Or maybe just use the e-mail address, that’s probably best.
What makes this different from other fashion blogs?
We included all of the stuff we love about fashion blogs and took out the stuff we tend to skip over. The focus of File Under: Fashion is online shopping and accessible fashion for real people, with real budgets. It’s also interactive – you can have a real live person shop for you!
Are you paid to write about these products?
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, but the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely of the blog owners. Check out our full disclosure policy for more information.
How do I subscribe to File Under: Fashion?
YES! That is a great question.
You can subscribe via RSS (recommended):
Subscribe in a reader
You can also subscribe via e-mail:
Subscribe to File Under: Fashion by Email